Full Description Reptile Enclosure
Frustrated with current, commercially available reptile cages, our new brand Maximum Reptile™ offers much more than the minimum size required for reptiles. We believe that pet reptiles deserve a great habitat in which to live and thrive in and so instead of just accepting what’s available, Maximum Reptile™ comes a stunning range of enclosures that are not only meet with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in in your home too. reptile enclosure
Made in the USA from the highest quality materials available, these superior enclosures not only look great, they are carefully designed with your pet reptiles needs first and foremost. Maximum Reptile™ enclosures are built up to a standard, not down to a price and not only have multiple accessories so that you can cover the top with our custom hood, you can stack them too by using our spacers or, by stacking on top of our original terrarium stands.
We have been designing and building reptile habitats for over 44 years now and in recent years. We involve in several commercial setups as well as our own enclosures too. Because of our vast manufacturing background, and our commitment to always offering our customers the very best products. We know you will love the new Maximum Reptile™ range of superior reptile enclosures, realistic backgrounds, décor and accessories.
Features Reptile Enclosure
- Stunning design with super strong anodized aluminum frame – Looks great in your home and will never rust or peel
- Real PVC panels – The preferred choice for reptile enclosures. Holds high humidity and will never break, rot or catch fire
- Perfect for lizards AND snakes – No dangerous lights inside that can burn curious reptiles and this in turn increases the usable space inside our enclosures by up to 50%
- Full Aluminum screen with lots of airflow – Lets 77% of UVB inside (some screens block as much as 50%)
- Custom ventilation system for airflow control with our unique Humidity Control Panel
- Sliding abrasion and UV resistant Polycarbonate doors – Enjoy this big viewing area
- 10 Inch deep base – Allows for burrowing species and also bioactive setups with real plants. Features a clear substate lip that can be removed is not needed.
- Includes keyed lock – Prevents accidental escapes
- This enclosure comes semi-assembled and packs flat to save on shipping costs. The assembly is easy to do and takes just minutes to complete
- Super strong design – Far stronger that just PVC construction alone
- Made in the USA – Built up to a standard, not down to a price