Sexing Your Camel Spider
Please feel free to request a male or female spider (or any combination thereof) when you order, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee the sex. However, we can guarantee that someone very experienced with arachnids will attempt to select the specific spider(s) you are requesting.
|Adult Size:||2 – 3” (7 – 8 cm)|
|Temperature:||72 – 86°F (22 – 30°C)|
We have truly unique Camel spiders for sale at unbeatable pricing. While technically not spiders, these desert dwelling arachnids (also called “Wind scorpions“) can reach speeds of up to 10mph. They reach lengths of 8″+ and prey upon insects, lizards, rodents, and even small birds. When you buy a Camel spider from us, you automatically receive our 100% live arrival guarantee.
Shipping Your Camel Spider
We charge a flat $44.99 for overnight delivery to your doorstep, regardless of the number of reptiles, amphibians, or inverts you buy.
5 Fascinating C.Spider Facts
- Camel spiders are solitary animals, except for mating.
- Females lay from 50 to 200 eggs and remain in the burrow with them until they hatch unless she didn’t store enough fat and starves.
- These animals are nocturnal hunters and avoid going out in the day because of the intense heat.
- They can grow to be six inches long. Not surprisingly, the ‘giant camel spider’ is one of the biggest.
- Camel spiders are not venomous, but their bite is very painful.